Prepare in folders as outlined below.
Share via DropBox (or file share).
- Weekly or Monthly summary for the whole job (sample).
- Total labor cost including all benefits
- Type of employee (ie. apprentice, journeyman, etc)
- If summary is not available, provide full certified payroll.
- Job Cost Labor Report for the entire project (Total labor + hours)
Wage Rates: approved corresponding rates from project start date - present.
- Payment summary in Excel, if available (sample).
- All Requisitions front page only.
- All SOV's in xls format.
- SOV Labor % Factor per line
- OR General Labor % Factor used in estimating
- ie. SOV Line Total = $100k.
Labor factor = 65%. Total Labor Value = $65k.
- Mark each SOV Line Items that involved labor.
Original Substantial Completion Date:
- NTP, Award letter, schedule, contract, etc.
Management (for each delay year):
- W2/year & 1-paystub/year for the following staff on this project:
- Senior PM, PM, Asst PM, Cost Control, Admin, Foreman/Super
Material Escalation: costs at bid vs. time of purchase during delay period.
- Required only if you have material escalation.
Insurance: General Liability rates for policy cost calculation.
- Rates from 2-year prior to project start date to present.
- It may be best to get a letter from your Insurance Broker.
- Invoices for any project specific insurance (if applicable).
Entitlement: narrative of losses (submit 2-3 weeks after above items)
- Portions of meeting minutes acknowledging agency delays
- Letters, correspondences, emails.