Prepare in folders as outlined below.
Share via DropBox (or file share).
- Weekly or Monthly summary for the whole job (sample).
- Total labor cost including all benefits
- Type of employee (ie. apprentice, journeyman, etc)
- If summary is not available, provide full certified payroll.
- Job Cost Labor Report for the entire project (Total labor + hours)
Approved corresponding wage rates from project start date - present.
- Payment summary in Excel, if available (sample).
- All Requisitions front page only.
- All SOV's in xls format.
- SOV Labor % Factor per line
- OR General Labor % Factor used in estimating
- ie. SOV Line Total = $100k.
Labor factor = 65%. Total Labor Value = $65k.
- Mark each SOV Line Items that involved labor.
Document establishing Original Substantial Completion date:
- NTP, Award letter, schedule, contract, etc
For each delay year:
- W2/year & 1-paystub/year for the following staff on this project:
- Senior PM, PM, Asst PM, Cost Control, Admin, Foreman/Super
Material escalation costs at bid vs. time of purchase during delay period.
- required only if you have material escalation.
Narrative showing entitlement of losses (submit 2-3 weeks after above items)
- Portions of meeting minutes acknowledging agency delays
- Letters, correspondences, emails.