COVID-19 IMPACT CLAIM
Prepare in folders as outlined below.
Share via DropBox (or file share).
Certified Payroll covering:
- The day you demobilized.
- Any maintenance/upkeep provided during the shutdown period.
- Job remobilization (if that's already occurred).
- Work/elements required to be removed/replaced due to shutdown.
Wage Rates: approved corresponding rates from project start date - present.
Document establishing Shutdown (Demobilization) / Re-start (Mobilization) dates:
- If available, provided as many of the following:
- Original NTP, NOD, email, notice, updated schedule, etc.
- W2/year & 1-paystub/year for the following staff on this project:
- Senior PM, PM, Asst. PM, Cost Control, Admin, Foreman/Super
Material Escalation: costs at bid vs. time of purchase during delay period.
- Required only if you have material escalation.
Equipment / Rentals: invoices for all items paid during shutdown:
- Scaffold/ trailers/ porto-sans/ shanty on the site during shutdown.
- Equipment purchased due to pandemic (i.e. masks, PPE, etc).
- Backup for the off site storage.
- (if stored in your warehouse, provide a quote from a similar service).
Insurance: General Liability rates for policy cost calculation.
- Rates from 2-year prior to project start date to present.
- It may be best to get a letter from your Insurance Broker.
- Invoices for any project specific insurance (if applicable).